June 30

Welcome!

Kia Ora and Welcome To Room 23’s Blog!

This month we have been participating in Jumping June. We have skipped everyday for at least 15 minutes and have our Jumpathon/House Colour afternoon TODAY! Check out some photos of us dressed in our House colour and skipping away on this frosty Christchurch morning.

Tags: ,

Posted June 30, 2022 by Miss Rogers in category Hanga | Create, Tohatoha | Share

3 thoughts on “Welcome!

1. wisandrewp

kia ora room 23, my name is Andrew I’m from Wesley intermediate in Auckalnd.
    I loved how you added a lot of photos about jumping July. Maybe next time put all of the photos into a google slide or a google drawing so people can see the photos easier and will take up less space. This reminds me of my cross country training.

2. wiscaedonf

Kia ora room 23 my name is Caedon I’m from Wesley Intermediate in Auckland. I enjoyed looking at your photos of you’s skipping and it looks fun. Maybe next time you could put all of the photos into a google slide or a google drawing so people can see the photos easier and will take up less space. This reminds me of skipping at playtime.

3. Room 4 @LIS

It’s cool that you do skipping, we do ‘Wake Your Body’ in the morning (which is like PE).

We do something similar with house colours. Our house colours are green and orange. Our house names are Te Waka a Rehua (green) and Te Waka o Mahutonga (orange). We can see that your house colours are blue, red and green. What are your house names?

We dress up and have house competitions for athletics, cross country, and tabloid sports. What other house activities do you do colour events for?